Help with a Federal Agency

Help with a Federal Agency

  • Are you experiencing a problem with a federal program, rule, regulation, or administrative decision?
  • Unable to receive an answer or find information from a federal agency in timely manner?
  • Do you feel you have been treated unfairly by a federal agency?

As your Member of Congress, I have the ability to directly address your concerns to the federal agency in question. While I cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, I will ask the federal agency to give your problem the “full and fair consideration consistent with applicable law and regulations”.

To request assistance:

  • Complete the form below with as many fields as possible.
  • Print the generated form and sign it.
  • Mail or fax the completed form and any supporting documents to my Magic Valley Office.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my Magic Valley Office at (208) 734-7219.

Thank you for the opportunity to help you.

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

Authorization Form

In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, I give Congressman Mike Simpson authority to act on my behalf.

Your Information
Today's Date:
* Prefix:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Street Address:
* City:
* State:
* Zip:
* Phone Number:
* Email:
* Date of Birth:
* Social Security Number:
Case Information
* Agency Involved:
* Agency Case Number(s): (if there is no case number, indicate "None")
Branch of Service: (if applicable)
Military Rank: (if applicable)
* Nature of Problem

Print This Form

Use the Generate Request button to produce the document to authorize my office to help you. Then sign it and mail it to the address shown on the document. Please include any other documents or material that you think would help my office help you.