|Meeting in Washington, D.C.
I enjoy meeting with Idahoans whenever possible, and appreciate the efforts of those who travel to Washington, DC, for business or pleasure. If you would like to schedule an appointment with me when you are visiting in Washington, DC, please contact my Executive Assistant, Jocelyn Bryant, by e-mail at Jocelyn.Bryant@mail.house.gov or you may fill out the D.C. Meeting Request web form.
If you contact Jocelyn by e-mail, please include the following information in your request:
- Dates and times available for the requested meeting
- Names and titles of those who will be attending the meeting
- Organization(s) represented
- Phone numbers, including a cell phone number for someone who will be in attendance at the meeting in case there are any last minute scheduling changes
- Brief summary of what you would like to discuss with me and/or my staff
Meeting in Idaho
If you would like to meet with me while I am in Idaho, please contact Julie Tensen in my Boise office at (208) 334-1953 or Julie.Tensen@mail.house.gov or you may fill out the Idaho Meeting Request web form.
Although I will do my best to meet with every Idahoan who visits my office, it is often hard to predict the hearing and voting schedule in the House. I will make every effort to accommodate each request. However, in the event that I am not available, please know that one of my staff will be glad to meet with you and pass along any concerns you may have to me.
Here are some tips to help you through the process of scheduling a meeting with me:
- My Executive Assistant reviews every request. But due to the large volume of requests we receive, please allow 2-3 business days before following up on the request.
- Please be patient as I receive dozens of requests for each day, and it is frequently a balancing act to fit as many people as possible into the schedule.
- Requests are generally dealt with on a chronological basis; that is, the meeting requests that are for dates in the near future will be dealt with before the requests that are several weeks or months out.
- Please DO NOT mail your Washington, DC, requests to me. Due to security procedures at the United States House of Representatives, delivery of regular mail is often delayed for weeks and your request may not arrive in a timely manner.
- If you have not heard back from Emilee within one week of sending the request, please call Emilee in my DC office at (202) 225-5531.